Believing in the abilities of the youth to make a change in society, Tamer has been working hard on building the capacities of the youth in the majority of the areas within Palestine in order to equip them with the tools needed to build their personalities and capacities through creating expression spaces for them. Tamer youth teams include three teams: Yara’at , Sirb and Voices .
- Voluntary community service activities and events.
- Promoting the culture of volunteerism and youth's ability to work reflecting on these ideas with others, to serve the community in innovative ways.
- Developing the skills of young people in volunteerism.
2- Youth teams:
- Building distinctive youth relations.
- Building effective youth teams.
- Strengthening partnerships in the local community.
3- Individual skills:
- Developing individual's talents, and providing them with opportunities( especially in writing, drawing, acting, and photography).
- Promoting confidence in the youth's abilities by providing training workshops.
- Reflecting on the value of being and experiencing the community.